March 27th 2016



What's not in in my bag?!
Have you ever had one of those days where you lifted your purse, and it weighed as much as a small child? Today was one of those days. I couldn't remember when was the last time I had properly cleaned out my purse (probably never), so I decided to sit down and clean it out. [Disclaimer: most of it snuck back into my bag.... oops!] I ow/carry a Fiorelli Mia Grab Bag. However while I was looking it up, I noticed that one the website there isn't one with a purple liner. It's identical to this one: here minus the little accessory that hangs off the front handle. Mine is exactly like the ones are featured on the Mia bags on Fiorelli's website. It's a minor detail, and I'm not that picky. The newer bags appear to have a smaller and less awkward little handle decoration thing than the purse in the pictures where the liner is the proper colour. Not sure why mine has the updated accessory but a different colour liner but I'm not complaining. It matches my wallet! I apologise if that made no sense... I don't speak purses and have no idea what else to call that thing!

What I really love about this purse is that it's small but super roomy. I also like that you have the option to carry it crossbody or just with the handles. I chose to carry my bag as a crossbody - mostly because if I had to carry it as a handbag I would set it down to look at something and forget it somewhere. True story, I do that with my phone on occasion. After going through my purse, I think I deserve an award for the most weirdest, most diverse items ever to be carried in a bag. I don't think I mentioned it before, but the little Belle you see is Disney Blind Bag 3-D Figural Key Ring which I found at a local comic book/toy store. I clipped her onto my purse in the car and forgot about her! She lives in my purse pocket most days because I keep forgetting to move her to my keys. Which reminds me: I've been meaning to get back there to try my luck at something better, like Winnie the Pooh or Mickey but I haven't gotten around to it. She's really cute though. Anyway, that's my keychain. Let's get started after the cut since this post was waaaay too long otherwise!






My purse has three compartments. This was by far the weirdest one... I mean... Do you know anyone who carries around wooden forks? Nope? Just me!? Whoops. Among the forks this pocket had:

  • Five varieties of lip balm, lipstick, and lip laquer.

  • Seven Yes... seven! wooden forks.

  • A ticket stub from Hal-Con's Sci-Fi Symphony event.

  • A lonely, single moist towelette.

  • A Boston Pizza Receipt from Alex and I's 3 year anniversary

  • Some hospital tape from when I bruised my knuckles and had to have my fingers taped

  • A coupon for some rice chip things

  • Finally, a perfume atomizer with Bethany Mota's Aeropostale perfume which smells SO good.




  • Compartment number two wasn't as weird.. but it contained a lot of stuff I forget to take out awhile ago. I've noticed that I have an abundance of hand creams. Pocket #2 contained:


  • A stack of McDonald's napkins I forgot to remove.

  • My Ipod Touch & Earbuds.

  • Two pens

  • A wine bottle/beer bottle opener from a New Years crackers.

  • Some Tim Hortons Roll Up The Rim To Win things Yay free coffee!

  • A Jamie Oliver Stamp Book I forgot about

  • Two containers of floss.

  • Office Supplies from a comference Alex's mom went to.

  • Mints, mints and more mints!

  • Bandaids for all my booboos

  • One tube of hand cream, One tube of foot cream? Weird.

  • Lastly, one tube of weird lip gloss that says something about pearly whites




  • Compartment number three is the main pocket where my wallet it kept. It's the largest pocket so it had a lot of junk. It somehow managed to contain:


  • My Wallet

  • The worlds grossest hair brush

  • Sunglasses

  • Even more bandaids & Bath and Body Work's hand santizer in the scent Frosted Wonderland

  • Even more lip balm and one tube of breath freshening lip gloss

  • Two more tubes of hand lotion

  • The most important object: My apartment keys, school ID and a flashlight on a Snoopy landyard!!

  • So there you have it. Today we learned I'm a hoarder and I should probably clean out my purse again when I get home from visiting my parents & siblings for Easter weekend. Who am I kidding.. all this stuff will be in there the next time I do one of thes... wait and see!

    Thanks for taking the time to read and I'll see you in the next post!

    2 comments:

    1. Snoooopppps! Also I enjoy your collection of wooden forks.
      xx
      Mikayla | thatluckieone.com

      ReplyDelete

    🎉🐘 Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. HOSTED BY blogger. CONTENT BY Meghan. 🎉🐘