March 19th 2016



The "Get To Know Me" Tag!
Hey there! I found this tag on Meganhasocd and thought I would do it myself as a little introduction! Sorry in advance if some of the answers are reaaaally long.. I ramble sometimes. Click "Read More" to view all of the questions! Without further ado, let's get started!

1. What is your middle name?

My middle name is Danielle - hence Maggie Danielle.

2. What was your favourite subject at school?

Music. Always music. My school offered vocals as a course and being a singer I really enjoyed it.

3. What is your favourite drink?

Pepsi! But I can't have normal Pepsi because caffeine upsets my stomach so I either drink Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi or Caffeine Free Pepsi (You can't find it around here where I live so whenever a relative or friend goes to the states I ask them to bring me back some)

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?

I've been really enjoying Panic at The Disco's new Album Death of a Bachelor so I would have to say probably Victorious or Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time. I've also kept Adventure Of A Lifetime and Hymn For the Weekend off of Coldplay's Head Full of Dreams album on repeat. Who am I kidding... I can't pick just one.



5. What is your favourite food?

Anybody who knows me fairly well knows that I'm an extremely picky eater. I tend to stick to the same meals and I don't often try new things. Spaghetti is probably my all time favourite dinner - but I really like other kinds of pasta as well. I also have a thing for chicken nuggets and I could probably eat rice with every meal.

6. What is the last thing you bought?

A slice of pizza and a soda from a local pizza joint!

7. Favourite book of all time?

Harry Potter, To Kill A Mockingbird, Chronicles of Narnia.. I really like the Wattpad app for books too.

8. Favourite color?

Tiffany Blue, Teal, Mint.. etc. 


9. Do you have any pets?

I do! I have three cats and three dogs! When my twin sister and I were in grade 5/6 we convinced our parents to let us adopt two kittens from the SPCA. Mikayla picked out black and white kitten named Carrie. She's a big goofball who loves to drink from the sink and she loves to sit on your lap. It doesn't matter if she's just met you she's just very affectionate. I picked out Harriet, a gorgeous calico kitten. She was really friendly as a kitten but then I went away to summer camp for a week and when I came home she didn't really like me anymore. She can be sort of cranky. I felt really bad for abandoning her for a week LOL but real talk she was sort of a diva about it. As she's aged she likes to be alone and really only likes my father. Finally, we have Blue. Blue is a fluffy, ditsy albeit very shy Himalayan cat who belongs to my grandmother. She lives with us however as my grandmother lives in a granny suite attached to my house and she has two dogs that like to eat cat litter. Gross Now for the dogs! First, there is Rhiley. He is a standard poodle puppy I'm not sure how old he is exactly as I have the memory of a goldfish but I do know he's barely under a year old. Sometimes he forgets how big he is and he's sort of like a bull moose in a china shop. He's a big goof with a huge personality and he hates rubber chickens. Marley and Mia are my grandmother's dogs that live in the granny suite. They're very strange chihuahua mix breeds. Mia is scared of her own shadow and Marley might be part pig. (Not really... that's not possible but she sure sounds like one sometimes) LASTLY, since I live with my boyfriend's family part time I consider their dog Ali sort of my dog. She's really cute but sort of fat. It's sort of funny that nobody can spell her name right not even her owners (besides my boyfriend) - I've seen it spelled Allie, Aly, Alie... etc.

10. Favourite perfume?

I don't have a favourite because my collection is way to huge to pick just one.

11. Favourite Holiday?

Christmas! I like Christmas because as a full-time student I enjoy the break we get. I live two hours away from my parents, grandmother and little sisters so it's really nice to spend Christmas break with them.

12. Are you married?

I'm not single but I'm not married. I've been dating my boyfriend Alex for three years though (: 

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

I've never been out of the Maritime provinces ):

14. Do you speak any other language?

French! I was in French immersion grade 4, part of grade 5 because I moved halfway through and all through grades 7-9 so I know quite a bit of French but I would have to brush up on it to carry a conversation.

15. How many siblings do you have?

I have three sisters! Mikayla is my twin sister, we're identical and have been inseparable since birth. I honestly don't know what I would do without her some days and couldn't imagine not living in the same city (although living together is a different story because sometimes we argue). I also have a nine-year-old sister who can out-sass the sassiest person you know and a thirteen-year-old sister who's very talented and kind. I don't get to see my youngest sisters very often so when I do we have lots of fun (:

16. What is your favourite shop?

DavidsTea! I spend way too much money there.

17. Favourite restaurant?

Locally: Great Wall Chinese or Sunnyside Restaurant / Fast Food: McDonalds or A&W

18. When was the last time you cried?

I watched The Good Dinosaur a few days ago and cried like a baby. It was so good, I highly recommend!

19. Favourite Blog?

Cliché but my favourite blog is my twin's blog That Luckie One (:

20. Favourite movie?

Oh God, there's too many! Titanic, Thor 1+2, Twilight 1-5, Ant-Man, Iron Man 1-3, The Avengers 1+2, Captain America, Lilo and Stitch, all of the Lord Of the Rings movies, all of The Hobbit movies, Romeo and Juliet 1968, Winnie The Pooh.. etc. There's way too many to pick from!

21. Favourite TV Shows?

Doctor Who, Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Jessica Jones, Grey's Anatomy, Full House, Friends, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Jane The Virgin, All the CSI shows, Criminal Minds, Orange Is The New Black, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Mindy Project, Happy Endings, Modern Family, Parenthood.

22. PC or Mac?

Both! I have a Macbook Pro which I use most of the time but I also have a Dell Inspiron laptop I bought a year or two before I received my Macbook so I use that from time to time to play games on / to use programs not available on Mac such as Paint Shop Pro. I also have a gaming tower that runs Windows (:

23. What phone do you have?

Currently, I have a gold iPhone 5S with no plans on upgrading! That is unless Apple releases an updated version of the iPhone 5s like I've been hearing about. iPhone SE here I come! The iPhone 6/6S is just too big for my little hands.
 
24. How tall are you?

Short. Very short. 4'11 1/2" (but my mom says I'm probably 4'10" but shh I don't believe her!

25. Can you Cook?

Yes, I can! I live on my own so not being able to cook would be disastrous! I learned from my mom and also taught myself by experimenting with recipes I find online.

4 comments:

🎉🐘 Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. HOSTED BY blogger. CONTENT BY Meghan. 🎉🐘