March 10th 2016

Lorem Ipsum - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers) Style
Ignore this post.. or don't.. Whatever floats your boat! This post will eventually magically transform itself into a howdy-welcome-hello-whatever post but for now I shall leave you with the best sort of Lorem Ipsum. It's extra sassy just a FYI. Cheers!

Hi boys. I'm Tina. A pants-off. For me? If I drunk text you and you're asleep, don't text me in the morning…that ship has sailed. Your ass is grass and I'm gonna mow it. Tina reached towards Jimmy Junior's butt: 'Your lips say no but your butt says yes.' This is where I thrash. I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman. I'm torn. Dad raised me, but the shark gets me. If we see any mermaids, I'm gonna ask them where their merginas are. I'm out of control. There's someone behind the milk. Maybe it's the dairy fairy. I texted back a smiley face. She texted back some letters I don't understand. My crotch is itchy. I guess she doesn't like wearing clothes. I didn't know our county was bi. Good for us.

Our toaster is also confused. It doesn't know where bagels go. Explore the morgue? My crotch is itchy. If I were a hamburger you'd come and watch! Everyone touched each other's butts, and it was great. If we see any mermaids, I'm gonna ask them where their merginas are. Hey, you don't want to mess with my sister. She'll wear down your self esteem over a period of years. Sausage leather belts. Gene, you saved us. I owe you my life. YOU GORGEOUS IDIOT! Your ass is grass and I'm gonna mow it. I had no idea there was so much butt touching in baseball. Dad, I need you to drop everything and shave my legs. You're right. I'm a firestarter and a jinx. I'm going to destroy this whole family.

I'm torn. Dad raised me, but the shark gets me. Dad, you're the best pimp a girl could ever have. Ugg, my heart just pooped its pants. I could go to jail, or hell, or jail-hell. I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman. If you need me, I'll be down here on the floor. Dying. I'm no hero. I just put my bra on one boob at a time. If I were a hamburger you'd come and watch! Here's a bunch of numbers. They may look random but they're my phone number. Dr. Yap is dreamy. When he's looking at my molars, it's like he's looking into my soul. If you need me, I'll be down here on the floor. Dying. Hi boys. I'm Tina. My hearttttttttt. My crotch is itchy.

I'm just not sure if I'll be any good on the grill with one free hand. The second time hurt the most. I thought I saw a baby bump. Just when I think I'm out, those cheeks pull me right back in. I'm out of control. Dad, if you believe you're beautiful, you will be. I did. Now my rash smells like bacon. But it doesn't itch anymore. Put it on a t-shirt, Jimmy Jr, I don't want to hear it. Buns...sen. I'll wave at you every day. I've logged over 3,000 fantasy hours on my relationship with Jimmy Jr. You don't just throw that away. My hearttttttttt. I can't tell where your back ends and your butt begins. Dr. Yap is dreamy. When he's looking at my molars, it's like he's looking into my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎉🐘 Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. HOSTED BY blogger. CONTENT BY Meghan. 🎉🐘